Personal Update 1: Eternal Light



Hey everyone! I know i havent updated in a while but I've been a little distracted. The picture I put is what Radien looks like, just add white eyes and long black hair and you have Radien.....speaking of Radien his story is almost complete. I'm just having a little trouble figuring out the ending..(dont wanna make it too long) but at the same time i want to do the story justice. OH and i figured out a title for Radien's story it's called Eternal Light. I'm really looking forward to getting it published and out there. I'm a little nerves but i have faith in myself.

I'm also looking forward to writing Adien's story. I think you guys will love him because he is a funny character. In his book you also get a better look into Jaden and learn some surpriseing stuff about him but shhhhh I'm not going to tell you all the good stuff lol.

I'm also working on another series called The Elemental Kings series. They are a great bunch of guys and I will give you more about them as i write their stories. I think over all in the series there will be 7 to 8 books. So look out for that.

Also once i have the series going I will be working on a non-paranormal book. The title hasn't been decided yet so i will also keep you updated on that....

I just want to let everyone who reads my blog thank you so much. Until Next Time...

Comments

Popular Posts