Update


Hey guy whats up. well I havent started on the Elemental Kings series yet, im still trying to figure out the basic concept for them.

But on the brighter side of things I wrote the end scene for Radien's story the other day (so excited.) Now im working on closing the gap from where I'm at and the end of the story. Then after I do that all thats left is to edit the chapters and then i will have my very first completed manuscript. (again so excited.) so but the end of the year I want to have started Adien's story like i said before I am really looking forward to writing his story I think. And to add to that I have Jaden's character to introduce you too...wait till you meet him.

Secondly I am proud to anounce that Bion and Anima have their own story coming as well. That i wrote some of the concept down for their book. I guessing this book will be a very big book because you see how Bion was created and see anima grow up and all that. I dont wanna give to much away before i start writing that book so thats all im telling you about for now.

But on a more personal note Sherrilyn Kenyon's Bad Moon Rising comes out tomorrow and i am so excited to get it. OMG i cant wait she is truely a great writer i love her dark hunter series and the dream and were hunters. but until next time. smuches

Comments

Popular Posts