Update

Hey everyone! How are you all doing.Me I'm good currently at a friends house. I need a short break from writing as you all know. I just bought Rapture by Jacquelyn Frank...Im on pg 100 right now and i love the story. I cant wait for Pleasure to come out in the next few weeks.

But anywayz I have been thinking of the concept behind The Elemental Kings Series and I've gotten excatly...no where lol. But im still working it. On the bright side tho I've gathered the concept for Adien and Jaden's book and Jades character is a bit on the dark side lol and i cant wait for you to see his relationship with Aaron. Also Adiens story is on the way was well. Im really looking forward to writing his story and showing you just how much of a sweetheart he is. A little rough around the edges but a sweetheart none the less. But thats all i have to say right now. so Until Next Time...(p.s I will add a short story to my blog within the next few days to keep you guys entertained while I work on the stories.)

Comments

Popular Posts