Angel Wings Series

Hello everyone....yes yes i know its been a while since my last post i know but i told you i started class and that is taking up alot of my time....But let me fill you all in on whats going on with the books....Its basically the same as last time for Radien and Melody's book. But i do have the concepts dont for the first to Griffion stories, which is going to be the leader and Necro. And the back story for the Griffons done and its pretty good. if i do say so myself. The name of their series is called the Angel Wings Series...so yeah you see im making some type of progress.

well thats is for now I have to get back to my studies....oh by the way I have a new blog...its jthomas121088.wordpress.com...so now i have two blogs so make sure to follow them both...

Until Next Time SMUCHEZ MISS J

Comments

Popular Posts