Update

Hello everyone,

yes yes i know i haven't updated in a long time. But no worried because i am here now. Ok so lets start with school...well classes for me have started so im really trying to focus on doing my best with that right now. Im actually taking alot of english classes to help me better create the characters and their world....but on to the real stuff because i know you want to know about whats happening with Radien and when I will be done with the book....

Well as of now im still in the process of finishing up the book, but because of school and all the time that it demands i havent be able to write the way i wanted to. So as of right now the story is on hold.

But on the brighter side of things I have gathered together the story for the first of the Griffions books....yes yes i know im always jumping around but thats how my mind works and i have learned that when an idea comes to me not to ignore it.

But thats all for now so until next time (hopefully i cant give u a excerpt from Radiens book...possibly one of my favorite scenes)...

Comments

Popular Posts