Update Eternal Light and Poem (Were They Told...)

Hey everyone whats going on. I'm doing good I hope all of you are doing good. Well Eternal light is still in the process of being written I'm getting closer and closer to finishing the book. And I can't wait to get to Adien's book (yeah I said it again. I know you are like get to it already lol). But like I said by the end of the year I will have Radien's stroy completely done and polished so that I can present you all with a complete and finished manuscript. Then start Adien's stroy in Jan. Yes and all this while I'm reading the 40 books I have to read....but yet again i have another poem for everyone. I hope you enjoy it. Its called Were They Told...

WERE THEY TOLD...

Was she ever told that she has the purest of honey?
A honey that was the sweater than any candy
Something that is worth more than gold
Any bee would love to have a taste of what she's got.

did anyone ever tell her that she can be corrupted by passion?
desire would consume her body.
What was once a hidden secret is known to the world?
Something that should have been kept from the world is let out and its value and diminished.

Was he ever told of his great power?
Something that the Gods would be jealous of.
A voice that can carry across oceans.
Anything he touches can turn into gold.
That he was worth more than what hangs on to him.

Did anyone ever tell him that he could be manipulated by by the land he walks?
That the world would use him as a brace so it can stand up before him.
He would be expected to fail in his task, and live a hopeless life

Was she asked is she could see the purest form of life?
Does true love reside in her heart and soul?
Did she know she could be a ruler of worlds?
That her touch can calm the most savage of beast.
That her embrace can melt the coldest ice.

Was he asked his creation of words?
Does the ability to progress live him?
Did he know his mind could unlock the riddles of the pyramids?
His histroy is written in his skin.
That his body is his temple.
A perfect sculpture, ever piece chizzled to perfection.

Tell them that together they build empires
They give life to the soul.
That together they built the complex riddles of the world.\
A perfect balance of power and peace...

Did anyone ever tell them of their potentional and inner light...someone has to tell them....

Comments

Popular Posts