Update and Review: Blood Right by Karin Tabke

     Hey bloggers whats going on? As you can see I'm keeping up with my reviewing...for the most part anyway. I have been taking my time reading all these books that I have to read so that I can give a good review. But anyways lets start with the updates because yes I have updates. So where do I begin....hummm lets see....I've finally decided to start on my synopsis for Eternal Light. Though to be honest I don't think Radien's book is the one that I want to publish first. I actually think that Alexios's story should be done first because I want more time to work on Radien's story. Like I've said before I don't feel as if his story is ready or where I want it to be in order for me to show the whole world yet. But with that being said I have been thinking about Adien's book and where I want that book to go. Don't get me wrong I know where his book is going and how it is going to end, it's just everything in between that I am having trouble with. But no worries I will figure it out, just might take me a little longer than usual that's all. But on another note, I have been working on other stories.
     For one Alexios's story is moving along nicely and I intend on working on it this weekend. Hopefully I can make a dent in the story and write a few good chapters before my brain fries (lol). Then I have also had some inspiration for this short story (possibly, but you know how I do I can plan for it to be a short story all I want but when I actually write it, it takes on a life of its own and tells me how long it wants to be), called Snow Wolf that I am working on. So far I only have a few pages. But I am going to wait to tell you guys about it until I have more of it written out and know the direction of the plot. I also wanted to try and dabble in the Teen's area but I'm not to sure about that. I think I might be a little to explicit for the Teen category. But one day I will attempt it just not right now. Also I have had a idea for the first seen for the Griffin's story and that one I might write some time later tonight because its floating in the front of my mind right now and to be honest I can't wait to see where this series is going to take me.
     Now with that being said let's move on to the review....soooooooo.....heeeerrrrreeeee wwweeeee gooooooo!!

REVIEW: Blood Right by Karin Tabke


This book is the second in the Blood Moon Rising trilogy by Karin Tabke and I must say that this one was just as good if not better than the first one. And here I was thinking that I liked the older brother Rafael more than Lucian, oh how wrong was I. From the moment I started his book I loved him. He is such a torment alpha character that I can't help but love him. Strong, possessive, and not as nearly as hardened as he appears to be he stole my heart the same way he stole Falon's heart. It was dare I say hopeful and beautiful if not frustrating watching their relationship and characters change throughout the story.But more importantly I feel for all of the main characters, for both brother's who are truly mated to Falon and are torn apart by a misunderstanding to Falon who loves both males equally but can only choose one (well at least she thinks that the way it has to be). I must admit that I found myself falling into Falon's character and torn myself between the two brothers. However not only are the characters well developed but so is the plot and by the end of the book there was a twist that even I didn't see coming that has me anxious and excited to see what the final book holds. And Falon I must say is the perfect match for both alphas. I can't wait to see how she rules

I know this review is shorter than my others but if I continue I will give away everything in the book. But i must say the love scenes, were HOT and STEAMY to say the least and I loved the detail and emotions you felt each time any of the characters made love. This book is definitely a must read just like the first one. I couldn't put it down. Some might find it to explicit but not me. So if you not into hot and steamy love scenes you might not feel the same way I do about the book.

Rating: 4.5/5


Would I recommend this to a friend? Did you not just read what I just wrote (raises brow), Yes the hell I would.


Comments

Popular Posts