Pages of Fear Blog Hop!!! Are you ready?



Hello fellow bloggers and followers,

You have made it to the second round and the second blog!!! 

Welcome to the first ever Pages of Fear blog hop. It's a pre-Halloween even celebrating authors who like to fright and delight with their writing. As you progress through the twenty-eight blogs/websites you'll learn about authors you may already know and be introduced to some new ones.

Everyone loves the opportunity to get something free. All of the authors have gathered together to give ONE lucky winner signed copies of their books (one per author). You may even find other types of giveaway on their sites so, keep your eyes open. While you're looking you want to locate the secret word on each site. Make a list of the words in the proper order. When you reach the final destination (Authorsfbenson.com), you'll find an email address. Send your list to it. The winner will be selected courtesy of random.org
READY!!!
GET ON YOUR MARKS!!!
GET SET!!!
GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Alright now, allow me to introduce myself for those that are new to my blog and my writing. My name is Layla J. Omorose and i write paranormal romances. For as long as I can remember I have loved the supernatural and paranormal. From classic fairytales to ancient Gods and Goddesses, I have loved them all. 

Speaking of fairytales, let me tell you a little about the book that you will get from me...
This is one of my favorite covers by the way


Seducing the Black Prince is (I guess you could say) a modern day re-telling of Beauty and the Beast. Although, I do enjoy the Disney version of the twisted tale, I must say that the original story is much more my style. Which is why I tried to stick as close to the original story as I could and at the same time adding my own twist to the story. 

Along with a signed copy of the book I am also giving away a special gift to the winner. Its a secret so I won't spill the beans on what it is. But, I will give a hint... you can attach it to your keys...

Alright, that is it for me. To whoever the lucky winner is of the blog hop I hope you enjoy and love Seducing the Black Prince as much as I loved writing it. And if we aren't friends on Facebook, please make sure to add me. 

Now, on to the next blog you go. To continue the hop, please go to, http://www.annasantosauthor.com/copy-of-scavenger-hunt

Comments

Popular Posts