Flash Fiction Wednesday! Risky Roxxy and the Ghoul Part 6

Happy Hump Day!!

I hope everyone is having a good week. Only two more days until the weekend.

Anything special planned?

I don't really have anything planned for this weekend, other than writing. I'm a little behind on DarKnight and my short story.

Anyway...

Did you enjoy Monday's special episode? Things got a little hot and heavy for Roxxy and her Ghoul (although, I'm sure Roxxy isn't complaining.)

With that being said, let's get to this week's episode.

Enjoy 😊

The Ghoul Part 6 

Heat...

Desire...

Passion...

These were all the things my body craved, needed to feel alive again. I'd spent so much time grieving over the break up with my ex and then throwing myself into my work, that i"d forgotten just how addictive a skillful touch and a sinful mouth could be.

And there was no doubt about it Manny was a drug that I was more than happy to lose myself to. The heat of his body against mine, the strength in his thrusts... it all felt like a dream, one I was in no rush to wake up from...

Unfortunately, there are those dreams that quickly turn into nightmares. And it wasn't surprising that I'd managed to find myself right in the middle of a one.

The last thing I remembered was falling back against the sheets of Manny's bed. My energy all but depleted from several hours of intense lovemaking. Strong arms had wrapped around me and pulled me back. Nestled comfortably against Manny, it took little to no time for me to drift off to sleep. As a did a sweet scent drifted into my senses and then I was out like a light.

So just how the hell did I end up chained against a wall, surrounded by half-eaten bones and blood-stained floors.

Groaning, I lifted my head to get a better look at my surroundings. The stench of death assaulted me as I counted several unused shackles along the wall opposite me. Dark crimson blood splatters covered the walls. Coming from the corners of the room I could hear the scurrying and gnawing of rats as they rummaged around for food.

How did- 

Chains rattled from beside me. Turning my attention to my right, I saw a small figure emerge from the shadows.

A child? What is she doing in a place like this? I thought, but then again I knew the answer. The number of small skulls, that could belong only to small children, scattered across the dungeon floor told me all I needed to know.

She was dinner and not just any child dinner. The battered little thing that watched me with dead eyes was something special. I could sense it. Unlocked supernatural powers oozed from her and tickled my senses.

A goblin. Surprise coursed through me.

Goblins were a rare find. Creatures of suspicion and mystery they preferred to isolate themselves from the rest of the paranormal world. Despite their numbers being low due to low birth rates, they were a strong race of Sups and were respected among most of the community. Although, I suspect their strength and brutal reputation came from the fact that they were almost all males.

The birth of a female goblin hadn't been recorded for over a century, so to find one who was a defenseless child, was too tempting to pass up.

Briefly my gaze, once again, took in the remains around me. In my mind something went CLICK!. 

These bones all belonged to kidnapped goblins. They were eaten and feasted upon by another supernatural and there was only one race of creatures that I could think of that went out of their way to snag themselves a delectable treat like a female goblin.

Ghouls.

The most vicious of the otherworldly, they often dinned on the young of other paranormals.

So, Manny's a ghoul. I thought a little surprised that I hadn't identified his species right away.

While I knew he was a supernatural creature, I hadn't been able to tell which one and his markings, while familiar was still strange to me no matter how clearly I recalled them.

"Have you come to save me." She asked, her voice low and defeated.

I looked at her. Vacant eyes seemed to lock on to me and a chill went down my spine.

Something was off about this situation. I'd thought so at the bar, but it was even more unnerving now.

"Are you here to..." her voice trailed off as she took a step back. Her small body instantly devoured by the shadows. "eat me."

"No," I responded and she regarded with those dead eyes again.

As if she'd just noticed I was chained and as entrapped as her, she said, "you cannot save me." She turned from me then, walking back into the darkness of her corner. While I couldn't see her, I could feel her presence while the sound of her chains rattling echoed through the air. "He will eat you too." with that she went quiet.

Eat me? "No one is going to eat me," I stated just as I heard a lock click.

"No," the horrified whisper filled my ears the same time I turned towards the dungeon door.

Foreboding hoovered over me as I watched the dungeon door open and Manny's silhouette filled my vision. A sinister smile distorted those handsome features of his. From under his top lip, the tips of his fangs poked out.

"Manny," I growled his name.

"Roxanne," he mocked me as he entered the dungeon. The door slammed shut behind, and the room was once again engulfed in darkness. "Or should I call you," those red eyes of his narrowed on me as he said, in a voice laced with malice and rage, "Slayer or do you prefer Demon Hunter? Ah, but maybe, neither as I heard a rumor you retired."

He closed the distance between us. His hands found their way into my hair. I winced as he roughly yanked the strands and pulled me to my feet.

Face to face, he sneered his fury in my face.

Really, how did I ever find him attractive?

"What? Did you get tired of killing? or hunting us or did you fear you were turning into us, your bloodlust turning you into the very things you despise." He paused. "My King," he began to speak and the smell of the dinner he must have just eaten filled my nose, "has been waiting for your return."

"Let go of me," I said through clenched teeth. Anger burned in my veins and poked at the bloodlust that slept deep within me.

"Gladly," another sneer and then I found myself thrown to the ground.

Pain slammed into me and I bit my lip to keep from crying out.

"You know, I've heard so much about you and how you slaughtered countless supernaturals in her pursuit for so-called justice, I admit I'm a little disappointed." The kick to my rids was swift and precise.

I curled into a ball. Groaning in pain, there was no doubt in my mind that at least one of my ribs were broken.

Son of a bitch. 

He was going to pay for that.

"That looked like it hurt." Manny laughed, an irking sound that elevated my anger. "But, how about we have a little more fun? Wouldn't it be a great way to end our night?"

**TO BE CONTINUED**

Roxxy seems to have gotten herself into some trouble. How will she get out of it? Who is this little girl locked in the dungeon with her? Tune in to the next episode to find out.

Comments

Popular Posts