Happy Hump Day!! Flash Fiction Wednesday, the Ghoul Part 7

Happy Hump Day!

How is everyone doing?

Hope you all had a good weekend and start of the week.

I've been doing the same as always; working on my upcoming releases and working on learning a new language, although I admit, I am a little behind in that. However, the good thing is that I'm not on a time schedule, there are no test coming up or anything like that so I can take my time.

Anyway, that's just a little update. Let's get back to the good stuff...

It's Wednesday, so you know what the means... it's time for the next episode in Risky Roxxy. So let me pass the keys over to Roxxy and we can see how she plans to get out of the mess she found herself in.

The Ghoul part 7

You know, there's always been one thing about the supernatural, paranormal world creatures, that I've hated more than their need for violence or their bloodlust and that was their arrogance. It was a trait most Sups seemed to have and was one of their biggest weaknesses as a whole

As Manny viciously grabbed a fist full of my hair and dragged me to my feet, he wore a look of obnoxious satisfaction that would shortly be his undoing.

Despite the fact that pain radiated from the roots of my hair to the very tips of my toes, and that each ragged breath I drew caused my broken ribs to push into my lungs, thankfully not puncturing them, my facial expression remained one of boredom and disinterest.

He no longer appeared to me as the dark and handsome strange I'd been on a date with. No, all I saw before me now, was a beast, a monster that deserved to be exterminated from the face of this planet.

"Hunter," I heard him say as those red eyes, filled with hate, stared at me. "I promise we will make your death an enjoyable one."

There was no mistaking the meaning of his "enjoyable". Unfortunately for Manny and his ghoulish friends, I have no intention of being their body pillow.

As he continued to go on and on, a continuous stream of nonsense spewing from his mouth, I fiddled with the shackles around my wrist. Too busy with his gloating and empty promises, Manny was too wrapped up in his delusions to notice that I had picked up a small piece of broken bone and been steadily working on unlocking my cuffs.

Thankfully, this ghoul seemed to love the sound of his voice as it was the only thing he seemed to want to hear. I heard the subtle click of the lock and caught the cuffs in my hands to keep them from giving me away.

"Now," Manny said. His free hands came up and a sharp nail went down my cheek.

His nail was sharp, sharper than the finest knife and effortlessly and almost painlessly cut into my skin. Still, I didn't flinch. Which only served to piss Manny off more as the backhand to my face was as swift as his earlier kick.

"Bitch," he snarled at me, "I'm going to bre-"

Enough of his talking. He'd gone on long enough and I've had more than enough time to gather my energy. Not to mention that nice hit to the face and the following sting of pain sent a wave of fury washing over me that numbed my senses.

Diving into that black part of my soul that I kept tucked away, I headbutted Manny as hard as I could.

I felt nothing.

Not when out skulls collided, not when he dropped me to the ground and I landed directly on my tail bone. Nor did I feel the piercing of the sharp bones under my feet that should have made me feel like I was walking on glass.

Numb... I was blissfully numb to my pain and embraced by my fury and desire to crack open his skull.

Making my way over to Manny, who still squirmed on the ground holding his head, I thought of countless ways I could make him pay for all of the lives he'd taken.

Dismemberment?

No, that took too long.

Bashing his brains in?

A good idea. However, there was only one problem, I had nothing around me that could efficiently get the job done. Small rocks wouldn't do it and the remains of the skulls in the cell were brittle or half-eaten.

I needed something much quicken than dismemberment and something just as strong bashing in his skull.

But what...?

Instantly, as those red eyes once again found me, I thought of the perfect plan.

With a sadistic smile spreading across my face, I said to Manny, "let me show you what fun really is."

-TO BE CONTINUED-

And that's a wrap on this weeks episode.

Tune in for next weeks episode (or maybe Friday's episode, who knows lol) to see just how dark Roxxy can get.


Comments

Popular Posts