Happy Monday! Risky Roxxy Special Episode!

Happy Monday fellow bloggers,

How is everyone doing this lovely Monday?

Let's make today and this week a positive one.

Being that last week's Risky Roxxy was a short one, I decided to give you two episodes this week. Although, I've actually been thinking of doing three episodes a week so that I can keep with the flow of the story. But, we will see what happens as the weeks and story continue.

I meant to update and post this episode last week Friday but I ended up doing no writing at all over the weekend. I just couldn't get it together. My mind had wandered off and into other things and when I get like that it's useless for me to try and write. But, I'm back and re-focused now.

So let's jump into this Monday's episode of Risky Roxxy.

It may get a little spicy but I hope you enjoy. 😉



The Ghoul Part 5

Watching Manny dig his keys out of his pocket, there were two things on my mind.

One: What kind of business was he in to afford such a large brownstone in one of the most expensive parts of town? (although, I'm sure I really didn't want to know.)

Second: Thank god I decided to wear my sexy panties, you know those special lacy undergarments that you kept tucked away in the back of your underwear drawer for special occasions.

They were much more appealing to look at than my gray granny panties, that admittedly I wear more often than I should.

"Roxanne," Manny's call pulled me from my thoughts.

Focusing my attention back on him, I found him holding the front door open with half his body, his hand held out for me to take.

This probably isn't a good idea. I thought, but it was too late to turn back.

Taking a deep breath, I resolved to enjoy tonight as I took Manny's hand.

His palm was warm and the heat traveled up my arm and through my body, hitting me at the center of my being. Red eyes watched me with a promising intensity and I bit my bottom lip.

"Please, come in." He said a sly smirk on his face.

My hand still in his, I walked up the two remained stairs that separated up and through the door. As I passed Manny, I'm not sure which one of us caused it but my body rubbed against his. His erection rubbed against my ass and I heard a sound that was a mix between a growl and a groan escape him.

"The bedroom is upstairs, the last door on the left," he said as he shut the door behind me.

I could feel him, the heat from his body penetrating through my clothes and into me. Anticipation crept along my spine as my lady bits did a funny little tingle that shot a different kind of heat through my body.

"The bathroom?" I asked. After our little bump and grind session in the bar, I needed to freshen up a little.

Stepping farther into Manny's home, I paused. "Wow," was all I could manage to say as I took in the open space around me. "Isn't this fancy."

Although, fancy was too light of a word to describe the sight before me.

Manny's light laugh echoed from behind me. "Thank you."

It was obvious that the traditional structure of the brownstone had been demolished and then reconstructed to fit its new owners taste. Instead of three separate floors, it was two stories, The second floor supporting a balcony that overlooked the first floor. The color scheme consisted of warm browns and reds with antique furniture that offered a regal ambiance that seemed at odds with the man she'd met.

"There are two upstairs. One is across from the bedroom and the other is in the bedroom." Manny said from behind me.

Firm hands gripped my hips and pulled me back into Manny. Again, that glorious erection of his pressed into me. My mind turned to mush as his breath tickled my left ear. Despite myself, I shivered and once again had to bite my lip to keep from moaning.

"I'll meet you upstairs in a few. I'm going to grab us something to drink." Manny said,

And as if I needed him reeking even more havoc on my senses and ovaries, he licked my neck. Need shot through me and I couldn't stop the sound that escaped me.

A breathy, "okay," was all I managed before Manny removed his hands. With a quick but efficient slap to my ass, he set me in motion.

Damn him.  I thought as I strode forward on wobbly legs.

Making my way up the staircase, I briefly marveled at the carved and polished gold railing, before deciding to make my way into the bedroom and use the bathroom in there. My body still fueled by my prolonged lust, I turned on the shower and made quick work of stripping and showering and grabbed his bathrobe. By the time I came back out the bathroom, Manny was waiting for me on the bed, a towel wrapped around his waist, his erection making it look as if he'd pitched a tent.

Looking at him, my breath caught. He truly was a creature of predatory beauty. I knew under those clothes lurked a chiseled body that would make any woman drool. And sure enough, I was right. His chest was massive. Wider than I previously thought. But it was the paranormal marking covering his torso that held my attention. It was deceptively beautiful with a familiarity that I couldn't quite place.

I licked my lips, more than ready for a taste of the male before me.

"Come here." He ordered in a rough voice and my feet were moving of their own accord. With the sexiest walk I could muster, I made my way over to him.

His eyes were glued to me. Glowing red and intense they seemed to promise me a pleasure I've never felt before. His features darkened as I came to stand in front of him. Instantly, his hands found their way under the robe I wore. Warm palms caressed my neglected flesh and my insides quivered.

Yes. My voice purred in my head. This was what I wanted, what my body craved. The feel of another's touch, wanting me and needing me.

"Let's pick up where we left off at." He muttered a moment before he dipped his head and I felt the soft firmness of his lips against my stomach.

A moan escaped me and my hands gripped the back of his head. encouraging him to go lower in his exploration of my body. As his lips kissed a trail to the core of my body, his hands had found their way around my body and cupped my ass. I felt one of his fingers caress the wet folds of my body.

He groaned as his red gaze locked on to mine. With one hand he lifted one of my legs and effortless placed it one his shoulder and then he went to work. His attention focusing as he tasted me. My head falling back I lost myself to the feel of his lips moving against me. Marveled in the way his tongue caressed and toyed with the wanton parts of my body.

It has been so long, too long since I felt this... this type of euphoria and it wasn't long before I was drowning in pleasure, my body moving with a mind of its own as Manny brought his decadent seduction to a maddening climax.

"Just as I thought," I vaguely hear him mumble from between my thighs. The sound of my racing heart and heavy breathing drowned out most of the world around me. "You taste as sweet as you look  Let's play some more."

With that, I found myself on my back with Manny between my thighs. The head of his cock pressing at the entrance of my body. Another shiver of anticipation went through me as my legs locked around his waist.

Again, those red eyes, half hooded from passion, stared down at me as if he intended to devour every inch of me. When he kissed me, long and hard, entering me in one fluid thrust, I knew what damnation felt like... bliss and I wanted more and more, and more still until my body had been imprinted with this consuming desire.

💋💋💋💋

**TO BE CONTINUED**


Whew, that got a little steamy, didn't it. LOL.

Make sure to tune in Wednesday for the next episode.

Comments

Popular Posts