New Episode of Risky Roxxy: The Goblin Part 5

Alright, Hump Day has come and gone and it's Throwback Thursday, so you know what that means (besides that I'm a day late with this post) I have a new episode of Risky Roxxy for you. So let's get right into it.

(passes keys to Roxxy)

The Goblin Part 5

The interaction between Emma and her father was tense, to say the least. I'm not sure what I expected to see once they reunited, but a silent standoff was not it. My gaze darted from Emma, who's small body had stiffened to the point I was surprised her spine didn't snap, to her father. He stared at her with narrowed eyes that made it hard to tell if he was happy to see her or not.

"Emma?" He finally spoke as he took a step forward.

Emma shrunk back a little.

I didn't like it, her discomfort and I took a step forward, closing the small gap between us. and placed my hand on her shoulder, I wanted to reminder her that I was with her. My gesture seemed to relax her a bit. Some of the tension seemed to drain from her.

As if he'd just noticed my presence, he looked at me and then to Emma and back again.

"Emma, what are you doing here? What happened to your mother?" As he spoke to her, his gaze returned to mine and stayed.

A dark shiver went down my spine and that dull ache of desire began to resurface inside of me.

I ignored it. Even though most of his features were covered by shadows, his aura screamed with the primal dominance that always weakened my knees. Much different from the sense of sensual depravity that had drawn me to both Manny and Midus.

Somewhat ashamed of my body reaction, but not nearly enough to make me truly despise it, I placed my other hand on Emma's shoulder.

She hung her head, whispering, "she's dead." and then she was crying. Horrible sobs that broke my heart. Tears burned the back of my eyes. Everything in me told me to take Emma into my arms and hold her tight. Before I could do that, my little goblin tore free of my hold and raced towards her father, who despite his earlier guarded demeanor, welcomed her and her pain with open arms.

Watching them was both heartwarming and painful. As it was, whenever I watched a father and daughter interaction. The sight was always an unwelcome reminder of something I never had because of one person's selfishness.

Whatever. I thought a bit sourly. I knew I was too old to be bitter about something I couldn't change. Still, that didn't mean it didn't sting.

"How?" her father asked as he held her to him.

It was then I couldn't help but notice the size of his arms. Emma's small frame seemed to disappear in them.

Although her face was buried in his chest, I still heard her response loud and clear.

"Ghouls." she whimpered.

There was a subtle shift in his body language, one that could easily be missed if you weren't paying attention. A quick tensing of his body and a tightening of his jaw while he gently patted Emma's head.

"It's okay. Let's go inside," he said. Without another word he turned and began to walk back into his tent.

I watched silently as he lifted of the flap of the opening. Light from inside cast a subtle glow around his frame.

God help me and forgive me for all my perversions, but I could help biting my lip as the shadows slightly receded and reveled the wide expanse of his back that tapered into narrow hips that without a doubt formed that delectable "V" that women loved so much.Long white dreads, that were a stark contrast to the rich sepia of his skin, were tied into a ponytail that stopped at the mid of his back. Underneath those long locks, that suddenly seemed to shine in the darkness, were the inklings of a tattoo that I couldn't make out fully.

"Are you going to join us?" The deep cadence of his voice drew me from the lust filled trance I'd put myself in.

I looked up to find eyes, that I would have word was black, the deep grey of smoke fixed on me from over his shoulder.

My heart did an annoying little flutter.

Grateful that it was dark and he couldn't see the way my face flamed from shame, I nodded, Making my way over to them.

"Excuse me," I said as I walked past him and stepped into his tent. He stepped in behind me. As he walked around me, his arm brushed against mine and another one of those sinful shivers went down my spine.

"I'm going to put Emma to bed." He said as he continued towards the back of the large tent, where there was another drape that most likely sectioned off his bedroom from the rest of the area. "Please wait here. You can have a seat on the sofa to your right."

"Sure," I said to his shrinking back. "Thanks."

Without a "you're welcome" he disappeared into the back.

Shrugging off his rudeness and chalking it up to our surprise visit, I made my way over to the antique sofa and sat down. Its plush cushions welcomed me with the embrace of a long lost lover and my body sank into their comfort.

As I waited from Emma's father to return, I let my eyes roam around the open area. The tent was high and pretty open expect for the drapes that led to the bedroom and one, I'm assuming, was for the bathroom. Other than that chairs and tables were scattered about randomly.

Where does he cook his food? I thought since I didn't see any semblance of cooking appliances or even a small fire pit or camp fire.

How long is he going to keep me waiting?

The thought crossed my mind the same moment he lifted the drape and stepped from the bed room. With the strides of a predator stalking its prey, he made his way towards me. He'd put on a plain t-shirt that covered up the rippling muscles I'd secretly hoped to see.

You're such a creep, Roxanne. 

I chastised myself, although that didn't stop my mind from wandering to places it shouldn't.

"Thank you," he said as he stood before me. "For bringing my daughter back to me. We haven't been properly introduced. I'm Ayres, the leader of this town. And you are?" He extended a hand.

For several seconds I lost the ability to talk. I knew he'd be attractive from the peaks of his face I saw through the shadows before. But, I didn't expect him to possess the rough and dark features that would make most red blooded women swoon. That dark grey gaze of his burned into me and I suddenly felt like he could see every vile and disgusting part of my soul.

He made me uncomfortable.

"Roxanne," I replied as I took the large hand that was offered to me. "But you can call me, Roxxy."

As I spoke recognition flashed across those gorgeous features of his. "Risky Roxxy? The infamous hunter?"

"The one and only." I replied in a low voice.

"Then," his tone suddenly changed. More serious and intense as he continued, "I don't have to be gentle with you."

Honestly, the last thing I wanted was for him to be gentle with me in any way. But, I wouldn't dare say that. Still, I couldn't stop myself from letting, "actually I like it rough," slip from my mouth.

"Good," he said and then abruptly turned his back. "Follow me."

-TO BE CONTINUED-

Make sure to come back for next week's episode.

Comments

Popular Posts