The Vampire part 4

The Vampire part 4

Elijah was forbidden. A force of pure decadence that had the power to turn any being into an addict. Foolish of me, even after all we had been through, I thought I'd be able to rid myself of the need, the hunger for him. The opposite, in fact, had happened. My repressed feelings. All my hurt, rage, desire, and misery swirled inside of me. A wild tornado of emotions that manifested itself as an unforgiving and greedy beast.

My tongue ran across his lips and the tips of his fangs, drawing out a low groan. His hands found their way under my shirt. Cool fingertips glided up the curve of my back until they reached my bra strap. Heat poured to the core of my body. Making me ravenous as I deepened our kiss. As he unhooked my bra, my hands found their way into the thick ebony strands of his hair. Goosebumps broke out across my skin as his hands moved to cup my breasts.

The years that we spent together flooded me. As he did at the beginning of our relationship, he toyed with my body. Pinching and gentle twisting my nipples until they were hardened peaks begging for something more than his hands.

In sinful harmony, our tongues danced. Our fangs grazed each other and another tantalizing sensation coursed through me. And then he shifted. Keeping me pressed against him as he lowered me against the mattress. Somewhere along the way my shirt and bra were discarded. Soft moans escaped me as my body fell into Elijah's familiar touch.

Breaking our kiss, Elijah trailed kissed along the side of my neck, licking at the thick vein that pulsed under the surface of my skin. The tips of his fangs grazed my vain.

My back arched in anticipation as a breathy "yes," escaped me.

Elijah's response was a low growl as he licked the side of my neck. While his mouth was busy raising my blood pressure, one of his hands found its way down my stomach and to the waistband of my pants.

"Elijah," I moaned his name in a despicable display of wanton need.

"Hum," he responded, slightly lifting his head so I could look into his face.

Truly, I didn't know what I hated more at that moment. The fact that I had been turned into a slave of my desires and dark hunger or that Elijah's handsome face still could make my heart skip a beat. His hair was a disheveled mess on top of his head, thanks to my hands. Instead of taking away from that deadly sex appeal of his, it only caused more devastation to my short-circuited brain.

"Stop teasing me."

That swoon worth smile of his returned as he said, "It's been so long since we last saw each other. I wanted to enjoy myself. But, I'm more than happy to indulge you." with that he snapped his fingers in a marvelous show of his powers and the rest of our clothes vanished.

The sudden exposure along with the coolness of Elijah's skin made me shiver. My coldness only lasted a moment as the heat returned to my veins in a violent burst as I took Elijah in. He could have been carved from the finest marble. Toned muscles flexed under his translucent skin. My fingers itched to touch him.

And that's what I did.

Raising my hands, I took a moment to observe the differences in our skin tones. Ebony and ivory, that's what we looked like together. My flesh, alive with vital lifeblood, his body infused with a dark power that fed my constant hunger.

"You're as beautiful as ever Roxanne." Elijah's voice, filled with desire and hunger, felt like an intimate caress against the most sensitive parts of my body.

"Shut up." I'd meant for my words to come out strong. Instead, they came over in a breathless rush.

Again, Elijah gave that devilish smile before he captured my lips.

Naked, there was nothing between us, and his hands freely roamed to the juncture between my legs. The part of me that craved his touch the most. Pleasure shot through me as his finger brushed against the tender bunch of nerves. A soft moan escaped me and my hands found their way back into Elijah's hair.

He was at my neck again, seeking my vein.

"Yes," I told him again, "yes."

"Open for me," he demanded and my deceitful body was more than happy to comply.

I undulated under him, my legs spreading to give him access to the wet folds of my body.

"Good girl," he murmured a moment before he sunk his teeth into my neck at the same time he slid a finger inside of me.

His pulls were strong, steady, and sent me into a frenzy. My eyes rolled to the back of my head. Electric pleasure coursing through me. My back arched and my hips rotated as my body desperately sought relief. Just as I was on the edge of climatic pleasure, bloodlust erupted from inside of me.

A snarl ripped from my throat as my fangs fully erupted from my gums, throbbing painfully. There was a shift inside of me. My body was changing. I felt it. With each new pull of my vein, the beast inside of me was breaking free.

But, I couldn't stop.

My nails dug into Elijah's broad back. As if he could read my chaotic mind, with his fangs still buried deep into my neck, Elijah tilted his head.

Another animistic sound erupted from me and I buried my fangs deep into Elijah's neck for a second time. Just like before, dark energy coursed through me. Only more intense. Inside my mind, the world burst into bright lights.... and then I was falling into the abyss. Pleasure and foreboding mixing into one as the unbidden beaten and bloodied faces of Emma and Ayres cemented themselves in my mind.

-TO BE CONTINUED-

Comments

Popular Posts